They have started on our addition, but not a whole lot has happend. It should be done in about 4 months. I'm so excited to have more room and a little salon.
that's cool. how are you changing it? we always talked about an addition, but weren't sure how to do it. so...enlighten me! Will you work out of your home?
Well we are going out from the living room, where the window is that is going to be an archway. We are adding a new master bed and bath along with my salon. We had someone draw it up, we didn't come up with it on our own. Also we are taking out our island in the kitchen and making it like how yours was. Yeah I'm going to work at home it is so much easier.
I would be so excited! We are looking into getting a bigger place and not having much luck because of "dang Utah Mormons" here. Kidding... but seriously! So we will see what happens.
4 comments:
that's cool. how are you changing it? we always talked about an addition, but weren't sure how to do it. so...enlighten me! Will you work out of your home?
Well we are going out from the living room, where the window is that is going to be an archway. We are adding a new master bed and bath along with my salon. We had someone draw it up, we didn't come up with it on our own. Also we are taking out our island in the kitchen and making it like how yours was. Yeah I'm going to work at home it is so much easier.
I would be so excited! We are looking into getting a bigger place and not having much luck because of "dang Utah Mormons" here. Kidding... but seriously! So we will see what happens.
Bri told me that you were adding on, but I didn't realize you had already started. That is exciting.
Post a Comment