
On Friday night Jeremy and I wanted to do something fun and different from all the same old things we normally do, so we decided to go the the drive in movie. Neither of us had been before so we thought it would be fun. So we went to Target before the movie and got some snacks, popcorn, and drinks then headed to the movie. We paid and the guy told us what station to turn our radio to, then went and parked. I asked Jeremy if were suppose to leave the radio on the whole time or if that would drain the battery and he said it should be fine. So about half way through the movie we could tell that the battery was dying so we turn it off and just had to listen to the movie from other peoples cars that had there windows down. After the movie was over we had to ask someone for a jump, mind you that no one else had a dead battery so it was pretty embarrassing. So we were wondering how your suppose to listen to the movie and not have your battery die. Anyways other then the dead battery it was really fun. I haven't been to a movie since Bailey was born because I haven't wanted to take her and worry about her being fussy and bugging other people. At the drive in she can make all the noise she wants and no one cares. We had fun and I'm sure we will go again.
5 comments:
Geez Nicole- we all know you wanted to go to the drive in so you could make out in the car the whole time...just kidding. I do miss being able to go to the drive in movies- especially with a truck and a matress thrown in the back. Never had a dead battery problem so I don't know what to tell ya.
That's cool. I have alwaya wanted to go to a drive in. That's fun about your battery!
Classic! That sounds like something that would happen to us! We always have the crazy luck too! But that does sound like a great Idea!
Jill that's not a bad idea! Next time we will leave Bailey home lol!
You can't beat the drive-ins, 2 movies for the price of one. If you can sit that long.Our kids love to go there.
Post a Comment