I have been tagged!

Ok I have been tagged so have to tell 6 interesting things you probably don’t know about me.

1. I HATE roller coasters!!! I get sick on them, not to mention I’m so afraid of heights it just freaks me out. Jeremy loves them and in the 5 years that we have known each other he has been trying to get me on one. I really don’t think that is ever going to happen, sorry Jer!

2. I want to go back to school and get my degree in interior design. I love decorating I think that would be such a fun job. I could spend so much money decorating, if only we had some money.

3. In the first 9 months that we were married we moved 4 times. Yes I know it is crazy and I can’t believe we moved that much. We plan on staying where we are now for awhile. I hate moving, but there is one good thing about moving that much you don’t collect as much junk.

4. I have always wanted to have 4 kids. I came from a family of 4 kids and loved it. After having one I have realized being a mom is a lot harder then I thought it would be, but so fun at the same time. I’m beginning to wonder if I could handle 4 kids. I guess we will see.

5. I love Fall! I love when it starts to cool down and the leaves start to change colors. After a hot summer it is so nice to be able to go outside and not sweat to death. I would have to say it is my favorite time of the year.

6. When I get started on a project I will spend hours totally consumed by it. I won’t leave the house or doing other things (besides taking care of my child) until it is done. I think I have a little bit of OCD just ask my husband.

I tag Jenny Bleak, Bri Anna, Andrea Young, Jill Egbert, Jessica Heiselbetz, and Annjilla Baillio. Now you have to tell us 6 interesting about you!

3 comments:

Missy said...

I'm glad you did the challenge. We have a lot in common. And yes, bailey is fine to come tomorrow. I'm glad you can come, it seems like everyone has something else to do.

Jill said...

I will do it when I think of some interesting things about me....

I am OCD about working on projects too. Rob knows that when I hide out in my scrapbook room with a project not to plan on seeing me for a while.

Bleak's said...

We have to talk in church this Sunday, so I am not starting on it until after. Then I will have to think of some things. I'll do it though! I like you're things about you!