Merry Christmas

We had such a good Christmas this year. Bailey didn't really know what was going on but it was still fun, later that night we had Jeremy's dad and step mom over for Christmas dinner. On Thursday we will be going to Jeremy's mom's house for our second Christmas and on Friday we will go to my parent for another Christmas. Yes we have a lot of traveling to do but it's fun to be able to spend time with our family!

3 comments:

The Foisy's said...

Totally love the pics. Bailey looks like she's getting the hang of it. Plus she probably loved the paper more than the actual presents!! We're definitely still moving down. If you weren't there, I wouldn't be looking forward to it at all. But since you're there, I know I can handle it. I'm excited to be able to hang out with you!!

Nicole said...

Merry Christmas!!! This was Bailey's first Christmas, huh? How cute!!!

Sheri said...

At this age they seem to enjoy the paper and boxes the most.I always enjoy my kids first Christmas.