Birthday

Monday was my 25th birthday (I feel like I'm getting old lol). I had a really great Birthday this year, on the Friday before my b-day Bailey and I went to St. George to hang out with my family and go shopping (Jeremy gave me money to buy whatever I wanted which was fabulous and I got some really great things). On my Birthday I got tons of phone calls from friends and family, it was great to hear from all you it really made my day. That night our friends Erik and Savannah offered to watch Bailey for us so we could have a night out. We went to the Aliante Station and ate and TGI Friday's and went to the movie Seven Pounds (very interesting movie, I didn't know anything about it when we went I thought it was good but a little emotionally draining). Then Tuesday night I went out with some girl friends to the movie Bride Wars, cute movie and then went to Chilis. These picture are from TGI Fridays I don't know why I'm posting them because I look so nasty, it must be because I'm getting older lol.


11 comments:

The Lively's said...

Happy Birthday! Well I will be twenty flippin eight in April! So be grateful! Aghhh! Time is going by to fast and it is really scary! Hope you had a good b-day though!

Nicole said...

happy birthday! (and you look fabulous in your pictures)

Mikki said...

Happy belated Birthday. I think you look fabulous too.
I love your hubby's new year pizza. Looks delish!

anna banana said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Anonymous said...

I was 7.5 when you were born!!! Wow! I'm glad you had a great birthday!

THE GOULDINGS said...

Happy Birthday Nicole!(and you aren't old and you look great). Sounds like you had a good birthday!!

The Foulgers said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a great one! I wish I could've been there to party with you!

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

Happy Birthday.

Check out the dental wives blog for the February recipe exchange.

What your email address so I can include you in my emailing list?

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! You feel old at 25? It's the big 30 for me this year-now that feels old-yikes!

Kasidee said...

You don't look nasty! You look cute as always. I really like your hair dark. I feel bad that I didn't even know it was your birthday, some friend huh! Well, I hope it was a good one and we need to plan a trip down or something, it's been forever since we have seen you guys. See ya!

Bleak's said...

Yo! It was fun to talk to you too! The pictures are cute... but yeah 25 is not sounding to fun, the next few months will go by quick! Miss ya!