Sunday fun

Lately Bailey has been playing with her blocks all the time. It's been really nice for me because she will go in her room and play for a long time. On Sunday she got Jeremy to help her and she was entertained for awhile. Sundays are always long days for us because we have 1:00 church so all morning Bailey wants to get out of the house and when it's time to leave she should be going down for a nap. I can't wait for 9:00 church in January.









Bailey just loves playing with her dad. She loves me but daddy is her buddy, if she could she would hang out with him all the time. Too bad school keeps him so busy.




1 comment:

Bryce said...

Great towers. I'll have to remember some of you designs for next time I build with the girls. Although it looks like you guys may have a few more blocks then we do. Way to go.