Thanksgiving

This year we went to Panaca to spend Thanksgiving with my family. We had a wonderful weekend and we were little sad to come home and get back to normal life. Bailey LOVES playing with her cousins, if she could she would play with them all the time. Everyday she asks when she gets to go back out to grandma & grandpa's house. We had a pretty relaxing weekend watching movies, playing games, riding 4-wheelers, playing the wii, and eating way too much great tasting food. I took my camera but just forgot to take pictures so the only pictures I have are the pictures my 15 year old cousin took for us. I wasn't planning on even doing family pictures until after I had the baby but last minute I decided we might as well take some so we can send out a Christmas card this year. I think they turned out pretty good for not planning, we really didn't have anything to wear, and that I'm a little large being 7 months pregnant.

These are just a couple that we liked.





















12 comments:

Tobler's said...

Way cute family pics. Your little tummy is darling!
Bailey makes the cutest Dorthy ever!

Nicole said...

CUTE! and "a little large"... please, you look so fabulous!

Lara said...

You guys are such a cute family! Glad you had fun in Panaca!

Sheri said...

Great pictures. You look so dang cute pregnant.

The Foulgers said...

For not planning the pictures they look fantastic! I LOVE that you are blonde again and you can barely even tell you are prego!

Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

They turned out great! :)

Ina said...

You are beautiful. Thanksgiving in Panaca brings back a lifetime of memories. Your Hallowwen picture of a little Dorothy was precious. Please post on the James Wadsworth blog.

The Lively's said...

Cute Picts! You don't even look pregnant!!! Call me crazy I like being pregnant! Much easier when they are in your belly than when there out causing chaos! ; )

Bromleys said...

Those are great! I'm jealous. Every time I see pictures I feel like I should be doing that.

anna banana said...

You look darling as a pregnant woman!

Chris & Rheon said...

They turned out so cute. You do not look large at all!! I'm sure you might feel that way but you dont look it. Good luck with the upcoming arrival...

Chelsea said...

Cute pictures and you so don't look pregnant! We need to get together soon!!!!