Christmas Break

We had such a fun Christmas break this year. Jeremy had 2 weeks off of school it was so nice to have the time to spend together. Here is a little run-down of what we did.

*Monday Dec. 21st we went to St.George and hung out with my family before my little brother Anthony got married the next day.

*Tuesday Dec. 22nd Anthony and Marissa's wedding in the St. George temple, luncheon, then to Panaca that night for reception. It was snowing like crazy that night. (I couldn't get any of my pictures to upload of the wedding)

*Wednesday Dec. 23nd just hung out at my parents house with the family before my sister, brother-in-law and the kids went back home. The kids tried to play in the snow but they didn't last long. We don't have very good snow clothes and I don't really want to invest in them for the 2 times a year that they would get used.



Thursday Dec. 24th- All Bailey wanted to do was go on a 4-wheeler ride so Jeremy and my dad took her out. I bundled up Bailey and she did really well for how cold it was. After a short ride with Bailey they brought her back and Jeremy and my dad went back out to have some real fun, they are such big kids.



After the 4-wheeler ride there was a knock at the door and it was Santa, Bailey got to sit on his lap and he gave her a little bag full of goodies. Later that night we went to the church for the Christmas Eve Program that they do every year. They have singing and get the kids all excited for Santa to come, It's really fun for the kids



After we got home Bailey and Grandpa made some cookies for Santa.



Then we read the story of the Saviors birth in the Scriptures and opening one present (PJ's) before bed .



*Friday Dec. 25th Christmas Morning Bailey was up bright and early ready to see what Santa had brought her. She was so excited to open all her presents and help the rest of us open ours. The rest of the day we spent relaxing and Bailey playing with all her new toys. After an early dinner we drove to St. George to hang out with the Manuele side of the family and play games. It was great to see everyone. Then finally we drove back home.





Saturday Dec. 26th Jeremy's mom and family came down for the day. We had a nice time hanging out, opening more presents, and eating dinner before they had to leave. Jeremy's brother Chris and brother David and his wife Lanae stayed the night. We had a lot of fun hanging out with them and playing games. (I haven't finished the scrapbook pages yet)
Monday Dec. 28th that night we went to Jeremy's dads house and had dinner and opened presents.
The next couple days we got the house cleaned up and Jeremy painted in the baby's room (I need to post pictures of his room as well as Bailey's maybe someday I will get around to it)
Thursday I had my doctors appointment and was very surprised to find out that I'm already dilated to a 5.. And 4 days later I still haven't had the baby, so I guess we will see, could be anytime now.
New Years Eve we didn't do anything too excited my sister and her family came down and we just hung out at the house and played games.
So that's pretty much our Christmas break. We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

4 comments:

The Lively's said...

Awe....so fun! This was a fun Christmas wasn't it? Glad you got to go home too! Love your dads pjs btw! ; )

The Foulgers said...

I think Christmas never ended for you guys! How fun that you were able to spend Christmas morning with your parents, I bet they got such a kick out of Bailey!
I hope that little guy gets here soon. I can't wait to meet him, via blogging of course!:)

The Foisy's said...

How fun!! I didn't realize you stayed out at your parents for Christmas!! Bailey looks so dang cute! Your break looked fun and your scrapbook pages are awesome! I need to be better. K, totally want to come over soon. I seriously can't remember the last time i was at your house!

anna banana said...

Cant wait to meet Baby manuele #2! You are so on top of it nice work scrappin!