Bailey & Carter

I'm finally posting some pictures. Life has been a little crazy getting use to having two kids and Jeremy's crazy school schedule this semester, but things are getting better. Carter is so much fun we just can't get enough of him. Bailey is doing pretty good adjusting to her baby brother. A couple weeks ago my parents were in town so I had my mom go with me to get the kids pictures done. I thought they turned out really good and Bailey was such a good girl she loved smiling for the camera. This are just some of my favorite ones.











































10 comments:

Leigh said...

SUPER CUTE!!!! He has so much hair!!

2 kids threw me for a loop. Jane is almost 1 and there are still I wondering what I'm doing?!!

Good luck!

Sheri said...

What cute kids you have. The pictures turned out really good. Where did you get them done at. Glad life is getting alittle bit normal again for you.

The Foulgers said...

Oh my goodness those pictures are adorable! You have such beautiful kids!
I can't get enough of Carter's hair-too cute!:)

Kasidee said...

He is seriously so adorable!

Ashley C said...

I am so jealous of all of his hair Adalyn doesn't have half as much. He is very cute. Bailey is getting so big she looks so old in the last pic.

Ina said...

Your children are beautiful, Nicole. These pictures are very special. Put some on the James Wadsworth blog, they belong there, I think.

Shoecrazy Sue said...

Nicole your kids are gorgeous!I can't believe how big Bailey is! The pictures turned out darling.How appropriate that your kids have so much hair. Congrats on your new addition, he is beautiful and you are a darling mom!

Bleak's said...

They are such cute kids. I still can't get over how much hair both of them had and have at birth! Ican't wait to meet baby Carter! And see all of you guys again!

Allyssa said...

Hey Nicole~ I just found your blog... these are very sweet pictures. I am still amazed at all of that hair Carter was born with!!! CUTE :)

Brock and Kensey said...

Your kids are both sooo adorable! Look at all that hair Carter has, SO cute!! Looks like things are going well and staying busy for you!!