Carter's first hair cut

I know he's only 2 1/2 months old but his hair was just wild and I felt like he was starting to look like a little girl. So I just gave him a little trim. He wasn't very happy about the whole process but he did pretty good. His wild hair



he's not sure what to think about this


His daddy styled his hair for him.


My two sweet kids.




12 comments:

anna banana said...

2.5 months, that has to be an all time record for first haircut! Nice work carter!

Sheri said...

He looks adorable!

Allyssa said...

oh man... that picture of him in his seat with you cutting his hair is ADORABLE! i'm just amazed he is only 2 1/2 months old and that he has so much hair!!!

Chelsea said...

Holy hair! Reagan didn't have her first cut until she was 2! And she still didn't have as much as Carter!! :) He's too cute!

Ross, Toby and Holden said...

He looks so handsome! I am an advocate of baby hair cuts. Why won't people cut their kids hair!? It's crazy!

They are so cute!

Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

man I LOVE this little dude! SO cute!

Ashley C said...

I am so jealous! I wish Adalyn had half as much hair. He is so cute, he looks a lot like Bailey. They are adorable.

The Foulgers said...

Looks like you are having a lot of fun with your little man! He is so cute, I can't believe his hair-simply amazing!

Shoecrazy Sue said...

Trust you to have a kid with THAT much hair! They are both adorable!I'm thinking if dental school doesn't pan out, Jeremy has a real knack in hair styling!

The Foisy's said...

Oh Nicole, that is so stinking cute!!! I can't believe he is two and a half months already. Where does it go? He is so cute and makes me super excited for our next one. Hopefully it's a boy too so they can play! Need to see you soon!

The Lively's said...

Oh my goodness! He is a cutie! Just look at all that Hair! I'm thinking he looks like a Wadsworth! :) SO cute!

Tobler's said...

Your kids are darling!!