Pioneer Day

For the 24th of July the kids and I (Jeremy had to study) went out to Panaca for the Pioneer day celebration. Saturday morning they have a big breakfast out on the lawn by the church, after that they have the races for the kids.

Bailey and Jayden getting ready to run their big race

Running as fast as their little legs will let them

After the race they give each kid $ as a prize.

My cute little Carter waiting patiently for the parade to start




My cousin Sarah, Jayden, and Bailey



They are ready to get some candy


Bailey thought it was great people were throwing candy at her lol.



Bailey and Jayden playing on the 4-wheeler



Kayley and Carter.

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Was thinking about you today as I know Jeremy is also headed to TX with Bryce. What are your plans while he is gone? The girls and I are headed up to my parent's house on Wednesday until he gets back.
Good luck (I think we all need it, especially with the way kids LOVE their daddies!)

The Foulgers said...

Bummer that Jeremy wasn't able to go. I love the kid races, Bailey looks adorable. Chasing down candy is my kids' favorite part of the parade. We almost lost Trevor this year, he just kept following floats that were throwing out candy!:)

Bromleys said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Man, your kids are getting so big... it's crazy!