Christmas Eve

We went to my parents for Christmas this year and every year they have a Christmas Eve program at the church. There are always a couple musical numbers then the primary kids go up and sing so Santa can hear them and knows where to land. For as long as I can remember my dad has usually been part of this program trying to get the kids excited about Santa coming and to sing louder. It's pretty entertaining to watch, and a little bit embarrassing haha.


Bailey wanted to go up and sing but she didn't know most of the words to the songs so she just sat there.
Yay Santa came. Both the kids sat on his lap but Jeremy had the camera on manual focus and I didn't realize it so all the pictures were super blurry. (I got a new fancy camera and I'm still learning how to use it)
We came home and Bailey and Grandpa made cookies for Santa

(That's what was left in the morning.)
Then we read the story of Christ's birth in the scriptures. After that we opened our one traditional Christmas Eve present, PJ's.


Carter playing with the wrapping paper



Me in my camo pj's that Jer picked out.


Cory and Jeremy were being funny and pulled up their bottoms so it looked like they had high waters on but poor Bailey's pj's really didn't fit. I bought her some cute pj's that came in a little box with a small stuffed animal. On the box it said 5T when she came out with them on she had a belly shirt and high waters I looked at the size on the tags. The top was 18 months and the bottoms were a 3T. She was so upset and did not want to take them off. Thank goodness my mom had bought her pj's as well so she had news ones just like everyone else to wear.

1 comment:

Ria said...

Hi there, nice blog you have here.