After a couple days in Houston we flew to San Francisco. We went from really hot to pretty chilly. I didn't realize it was going to be so cold there and the wind blew like crazy but we had a really good time. San Francisco is such a fun city to visit but after being there I realized I really don't want to live there.
Houston and San Francisco trips
Jeremy had a couple weeks off school in August so we decided to take a little trip to Houston and San Fransisco to check out their Ortho programs. My sweet aunt was so kind to watch our kids for us. It was the first time I have left them for so long and it just so happened they both got sick. I felt horrible and thought about cutting our trip short but myy aunt is amazing and took such great care of them I knew they were in good hands, but that didn't stop me from worrying the whole trip. First went to Houston, August probably isn't the best time to visit there it was hot which we are use to but it was extremely humid which we are not use to. But actually it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I don't think I would mind living there (we find out where Jeremy got in Nov 30th I'm excited and nervous) Jeremy's best friend Bryce from growing up lives there so we were able to hang out with him and his cute family.
Bryce, Jeremy, Jordan (Bryce's brother)
Cassie, Bryce, Me, Jer, Heather, and Jordan, all of us girl are pregnant. I think both Cassie and Heather were due in just a couple weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, that's fun and so exciting to check out new places. Congrats on #3!!! Are you having a boy or girl?
Post a Comment