Baby Maycee

Our sweet little baby Maycee was born Jan 20th at 4:19 am. I will write more about the birth story when I post pictures right after she was born I just haven't had time to take them off my camera yet. Yesterday before church we did a little photo shoot with the kids and got a couple good ones.






5 comments:

The Lively's said...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!! Congrats! You have an adorable fam!

The Foulgers said...

Oh Nicole, she is beautiful!! I'm glad she is here safe and sound.

Mikki said...

Oh my goodness Nicole!! Look at your kids!! They're getting SO big!
Bailey is just such a beautiful little girl, she always was. And your little man----oh, he's just so handsome!
And don't even get me started on your new addition. She's just adorable!! Congratulations!

Leigh said...

Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!! She's so itty bitty! I love the "kid pyramid"...too cute!