What to make for dinner?

I don't know about everyone else but I have a really hard time thinking of something to make for dinner. I'm getting so sick of making the same things over and over, and when I ask my husband what he feels like for dinner he gives me the typical male response "whatever you want to make" no help at all. My sister found this web site called www.menus4moms.com I don't know if any of you have ever heard of it, but it's pretty cool. They have the week posted with all the recipes for that week along with a shopping list. I don't always make all the meals they have planed for the week but it is just nice to be able to get some ideas. If any of you have any other cool little ideas for dinner please let me know.

6 comments:

jodie@eighteen25 said...

Hi. My name is Jodie. I'm not sure if you remember me but I used to hang out with Brianna when we were younger. I was in Margit and David's ward growing up.

Will you tell her hi for me and maybe give her my email? jodielynn@yahoo.com...thanks for letting me peek in on your cute blog.

Missy said...

How funny, I've known Jodie since we were babies. Funny how small this town really is huh? Cute dinner idea. I've been trying new things too. I like to plan a two week menu so I can plan on it and not have to run to the store every day.

Sheri said...

My dinner saver is chicken roll ups.My family loves them and they are quick and easy. Call me if you want the recipe.YUM

Missy said...

I love the new header and setup. Cute picture of Bailey.

jamieBEE said...

thanks for the tip! i love freezer meals with Joey Hall! If only I could remember to defrost & cook them before it is time to eat!

Jilene said...

Hello Manueles!!!! How are you guys? We are great. So glad to have your blog site so we can keep in touch! Your Bailey is darling! Congrats on being a mommy and daddy. It's so wonderful!