The Pumpkin Patch

I went with my friend Tabby and her two kids Katelyn and Mason to Gilcrease Orchard last week. (I have been sick that's why I'm just now posting these pictures) I never even knew there was such a place in town. Next year I will be sure to go earlier in the season because everything was pretty picked over, but somehow we got some pretty good pumpkins. We tried to get some good pictures of the kids but it didn't really work out so well. Bailey wouldn't look up for the pictures, oh well.



4 comments:

jodie@eighteen25 said...

She is so cute. That second picture of her with her friends is too funny...looks like she's laughing!

Sheri said...

Looks like your selection was tons better then ours. We ended up with 4 small ones. Our kids love to go every year. Their apple cide is great to.

Nicole said...

Yeah she is laughing in the second picture. And I loved the apple juice it was so good. We will have to make it an every year thing.

Missy said...

They must have added more pumpkins this year, we'll have to go later next time. Cute pictures!