I want to dedicate this post to all the Veterans that have served, or are serving our country, and most of all to my wonderful hubby who served in Iraq. I’m so grateful for all of the people who have sacrificed so much so I can live in a free country. We are truly blessed because of their service. I’m so grateful for such an awesome husband, he does so much for our family and is such a giving person! Happy Veteran's Day! Love ya Jer thanks for everything!


6 comments:
WOW! That's amazing. Make sure to thank him for us too!
WOW! That's amazing. Make sure to thank him for us too!
Cool pictures! That is awesome, Thanks from us too.
You're the man Jeremy!!! Our talks went ok. I was really nervous until I got up there, then it wasn't bad. It sucked though, because Andrew and I were the only speakers, so we had the whole time to talk. When we lived in Cedar we didn't talk until right before we moved... so that was over 2 years! Your time will come... so don't get to nervous. Ha Ha Ha
Oh yeah... I did the 6 things too!
those are really neat pictures to have... although, it's great for him to be home (i'm sure you feel the same way).
Thank you Jeremy!
Post a Comment