Twilight

Ok I have been really slacking on posting lately and this is why, I have heard everyone talking about Stephenie Meyer and the "Twilight" series but I was never interested in reading the books, they didn't sound like my kind of books. After talking with one of my friends that has read them and said they are amazing I decided to see what all the talk was about. Holy Cow! After I started to read I just couldn't put it down. I couldn't believe how good the books are, I would find myself dreaming about them (I know it's so sad). Whenever I had a free second I would be reading. When I was almost done with "Eclipse" (the 3rd book) Jeremy said "Good now you can get back to your normal life again." I think I would have to say they are probably my favorite books and I can't wait for the 4th one to come out! If you haven't already read them I definitely recommend your read them! If you have read them I sure you understand what I'm talking about.







Which Twilight novel character are you?




You're Bella Swan - You are intelligent and kind but not quite sure what you want out of life yet. You have a feeling there's something more out there for you. You're attracted to those who are real and avoid the fake. Sometimes you're a bit accident prone, but your true friends will always be loyal to you and come to your aid when you need it.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



This is just a stupied little quiz that tells you Which Twilight novel character are you. I would have never thought I would be Bella!

5 comments:

Bleak's said...

Way to go for giving in! They are awsome huh?! Andrew was happy when I finally finished them too! I just hate having to wait for the books to come out. I took that quiz a couple months ago and I was Bella too, I tried to post it on my blog but it wouldn't work. I don't know what I did. Anyhow, check out the Stephanie Meyer site and there is the first chapter of the first book through Edward eyes/thoughts. It's pretty good too!

Jill said...

I was the same way. I didn't think I would like that kind of book, but once I started I couldn't stop.

Jill said...

I can show you how to change your page next time you are up here- it would take a long time for me to type it all out. What are you guys doing for New Years? We are thinking about going to Panaca.

The Hunters said...

I read these books and loved them too! I have been recommending them to everyone.

Unknown said...

I been told to read those books for a long time, but first I had to finish some of the others I was reading, so I just started. I am a book-oholic, so I am sure I will love them! How are you guys doing?