Our addition has been coming along pretty slow. We started around September and up until the week before Christmas we didn't have much to show for it. There are lot of permits and things that have to be done first. Jeremy and I have been pretty frustrated with how long everything is taking. Now things are moving along pretty fast. We hope to have it all done by sometime in February. If they keep working like they are I think we might make it. I guess we will see.
5 comments:
yeah! looks great!!!
I bet you guys are excited about it finally getting done. It was good to see you guys over the holidays. Good times!
Wow, that is awesome! Looks like alot of extra room.
looks great, can't wait to see it when its done. I meant to call you the other day to wish you a happy birthday- sorry. Hope you had a great one!
wow!!! It looks like it's coming along!! I know it must drive you crazy! All the noise. Oh it will be worth it though. yay I can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment