Welcome Home Elder Wadsworth

This last Monday my younger brother Anthony got home from his mission to Calgary, where he spoke Mandarin Chinese. My parent and other brother Cory were able to go and pick him up from his mission and stay a couple of days. They said it was a lot of fun to see the people he has been teaching for the last 2 years. These are pictures of us at the airport. With all that was going on I wasn't able to get any really good pictures. It was so fun to see him. It almost feels like he never left. We are so glad to have him home, and Bailey is excited to get to know her uncle Anth.


3 comments:

Mel said...

Holy Cow! I didn't know he was coming home this soon. He looks exactly the same. Yeah for your family!

Bleak's said...

So sorry babe! I am a slacker and have been forgetting everyone's birthdays. So "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" two weeks ago! I hope it was a good one and Jeremy did something special! Anyhow... sorry again! Tell Anthony "hi" from Andrew and I!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm sorry I had to delete your comment. his family doesn't know yet! I also deleted my part too!