Labor Day Weekend

Friday some friends from St. George were in town so Bailey was able to play with her little friend Bentlee. Jeremy took them on a little bike ride around the block they loved it. Bailey giving Bentlee a big kiss.

On Monday we went to my Aunt and Uncles house for a BBQ and swimming.

They have this fun park right by their house Bailey loved it.



Bailey loves it when Jeremy lets her play tennis with him.

Bailey did so good in the pool she would kick her little leg and try to swim. She had so much fun I can't believe how much she loves the water. Too bad we don't have a pool so she can swim more, maybe someday.




14 comments:

The Lively's said...

Hey thanks for your vote! Everyone would always say he looked like Aaron and I would always say if you saw his baby picture you wouldn't think so. Well it is nice to see people are agreeing with me! Your blog looks really cute! I could spend hours on this thing! Very addicting! Bailey is a cutie!

Mikki said...

She is just so cute! Looks like a really fun weekend.

Kasidee said...

Ok so I'm finally trying this blogging thing and I'm not having a very easy time. Thanks again for watching Bentlee, I totally owe you!! The girls look so cute together!

The Foisy's said...

Oh sooo cute! Yay Kasidee started a blog! I love the new thing you did! Looks so cute! K so now that it is cooling off a little. Let's go do something fun. I'm not sure what but we'll figure it out!

Mel said...

Looks like fun! I love your new header. So cute!

Camille said...

hey nicole! I was just checking in on your guys! Bailey is so darn cute!! Looks like you guys have had a fun summer. We were totally just at the beach AND Sea World in August! I have so many pics that look just like yours! LOL
Don't you love the sesame bay of play area! Also i have one of those bike trailers too, AND I too and soooo out of shape! (that's why I got it!) Only problem is I have to carry BOTH kids and combined they are almost 70 lbs! Carlaya hasn't gotten down the ride your own bike thing yet. So she and Noah are too heavy to pull, I never ride it! I should get on it!!
Anyway, cute blog! Tell Cory Congrats! I'll have to tell Dougie!

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Hey Nicole this is Megan(Cox) Meis. How are you doing? Haven't seen you since Hair school.
Your little girl is so cute! I found you on Kasidee's blog, I went to highschool with her and James. Anyway, it is so good to find your blog. Get back to me! Do you still keep in touch with some of the girls from school?
Take care!

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

I have been trying to find Jill? I used to keep in touch with Saralee, but not anymore. I dont do hair my boys keep me busy. I keep in touch with Lindsey Demille, she just got married a while ago and she is pregnant. Does Jill have a blog? If you have an email or something I would love to get in touch with her.

The Foulgers said...

You guys had a great weekend, even staying here in Vegas. That pool looks absolutely fabulous! I am so jealous!:)

Nicole said...

CUTE pics! i love your new blog header, bailey is adorable!

Brock and Kensey said...

Ohhh Nicole, Bailey is sooo cute! Looks like you guys have been having so much fun! I am glad!! You look so great!

Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

WHo is teaching Bailey to kiss so hard?! LOL

Bri said...

Looks you guys had fun. Wish we could of been there.

Jackson 3 said...

Cute blog! ( I found you from the Dental Wives blog! ) I love the pic of Bailey in the water rings! too cute! Here's our family blog too: http://ginandeonjackson.blogspot.com/
talk to ya later!
-gina