Aida and the Temple

Friday night a bunch of girls from my ward went to the play Aida at the Spring Mountain Ranch. One of the lead roles was girl from my ward Nicole Bell. She did such an amazing job, her voice was awesome. I had never been to a play there it was so fun, it's outside and you just bring a blanket or chair and just sit on the grass and bring a picnic dinner. A bunch of us girl picked up some yummy Cafe Rio. I love this picture of her:)
Here is our little group, I don't think we got everyone in the picture.



Saturday was an exciting day for my family. My youngest brother Cory went through the St. George Temple (he's the one standing next to me) It was so cool to have all my siblings and parents at the temple together. Cory will be leaving on his mission to Uruguay in October, I'm so proud of him and know he is going to be a great missionary.

After the temple we went to my sister's house for awhile. Jeremy was entertaining the kids by giving them rides on is back.
You can't see it very well but Jayden is planting a big kiss on Bailey, I'm going to have to keep my eye on those two :)


8 comments:

The Lively's said...

Congrats on Cory that is so exciting! You know I don't even remember going through the temple with Sterling.

Unknown said...

I didn't know Cory had his mission call-that is so exciting! All I remember are 2 little boys and now look at them all grown up! That is neat that you guys all got to be at the temple together-there's nothing better!

Sheri said...

Arn't all dads the Horse in the family. My kids think Marc is their jungle gym.

The Foulgers said...

I wish I could've gone with you guys on the girls night. Looks like fun! I'm glad you were able to be with your whole family in the temple, what an awesome experience!

Jill said...

It was good to see you guys, too bad we couldn't hang out more...dang my family for staying at our house all night :)

Nicole said...

i love that everyone went to support nicole, i'm sure she was amazing... it looks like it was SOOO much fun!!! i wish i was there (we had family in town for a short bit), but it looks like so much fun and yummy cafe rio on top of that... what a great night!!!

Bleak's said...

What the heck! Who leaves a comment saying Cory got his mission call and then doesn't say where he is going? Loser! Anyhow... how are things?

Larzipan said...

Wow Jeremy... 3 kids on your back at once?!! Maybe we should hand pregnancy over to the men!