Our week in a nutshell

This last weekend my brother Cory and his girlfriend Jackie came down for a visit. On Saturday we wanted to do something fun so the boys and Jackie went to donate blood to get free tickets to Adventure Dome, while I was doing a hair appt. It ended up taking them forever and come to find out the tickets are only good Sunday-Friday, nice huh? So we ended up going to Cafe Rio, then went down to the Strip. Jackie has never been to Vegas so we thought it would be fun to show her around a bit. We went to the Stratosphere and they rode the Big Shot while Bailey and I hung out, then went to the MGM and checked out the lions by that point Bailey was done, and they were so drained from donating blood we went rented some movies, grabbed some ice cream and hung out at home for the night. It was a fun weekend, I'm so glad they came down and hung out. Poor Bailey didn't make it into the picture.
Cory and Jackie
Wednesday we went to the Dinosaur Park with my friend Gina and her little boy Eli.

I was a little afraid the water was going to turn on right when she had her head like that.

Poor thing couldn't get off of it, she was getting so upset I just had to take a picture.

She was so tired when she was swinging she was about to fall asleep. That was my whole plan, let her play at the park for awhile and get her really tired. It works for me every time, she took a 3 1/2 hour nap when we got home you gotta love that.

Yesterday my friend Savannah and little Avery went to Town Square for some shopping, lunch and a little park time, as you can see from the picture Bailey wasn't too into it . I love that mall I just wish it was closer to my house. It's probably a good thing or I would spend way too much money lol. We went so I could get my sister a present for her B-day (which is today. Happy Birthday sis love ya!) and Old Navy was having an awesome sale on Bailey's clothes so I got her some things for the fall and winter they are so cute I can't wait till she can wear them.
Bailey is a little biker chick, I thought it would be cute to get a picture of her on Jeremy's bike because hopefully he won't have it too much longer. It's a long story that I'm not going to go into but those of you who know the story, know I will be so glad when it's sold lol.

7 comments:

The Foisy's said...

he he, I love the motorcycle comment! That is funny! Yes, you're a better wife than I am. I would fight that one till my death. I hate how unsafe motorcycles are. I've already had to put up with Erik's four wheeler passion. That mall really was awesome and definitely something I've needed. I love the picture of little Cory and his woman! I just think of the time we went to watch him play basketball in Mesquite! He's too young to leave on a mish and have a girl! Where does the time go?

Mikki said...

I think I make the same comment every time, but, Bailey is SO ADORABLE!!! Looks like a pretty good week. A 3 1/2 hour nap? Ah bliss!! I can't wait till the boys are just a bit bigger and can really enjoy the park in order to get tuckered out and take a 3 hour nap. :o)

Kasidee said...

You guys are so cute. James was down in Vegas today doing his ultrasound finally! He drove his motorcycle down there and I was pretty much sick until he got home. Luckily he made it safely, we will be making an appointment for his hernia surgery sometime so we might come crash at your house again if thats ok!

Young Family said...

bailey is such a cutie! She is getting so big. I hope I can meet her some day.

Shoecrazy Sue said...

What is it with guys and motorcycles? Before Shawn and I were married I told him that as long as we were together a motorcycle would NEVER be part of the picture! Obviously I see the very worst and they are kind of job security for me, and of course he sees all of the worst, you would think he would get it, he still lusts after a bike! Bailey's pics are adorable. And one last thing, it is so strange to see Cory with a girlfriend.LOL! Cute couple!

The Foulgers said...

So sad that you weren't able to go to the Adventuredome! I'm glad you made the best of it! How fun to make it to Town Square, I wish it wasn't so far away as well!

Bleak's said...

We've totally been to that dino park! And I didn't know that Cory has a girlfriend. Are they serious? When does Cory leave again? I love the picture of Bailey on the top of your page! I don't know the bike story? It's a cool bike though!