My cute niece Kayley was having so much fun putting make-up on and painting Bailey's toes. Bailey thought it was pretty fun as well I think her favorite thing was the lip gloss she liked to lick it off her lips. They were so cute playing together.
We went to the park and let the kids run around and get some energy out. It was so funny Bailey kept wanting to wear my niece's bike helmet, it's probably a good thing because she tends to fall down a lot.
Last week we got out Bailey's swimming pool and let her play in the backyard for awhile. She loved it, I know Bailey is staring to go crazy and just wants out of the house. I'm so glad we have a backyard for her to play in (not that we have done much to it and don't mind the big dead spots in the grass). I'm so ready for it to cool down so we can play outside more and not die of heat.
9 comments:
Bailey's hair is getting so long! She's a cutie! Yes Andrew studys a lot. He's been coming home more and saying he's going to study in the basement. But then Tanner and I always go down and end up bothering him. So this week he has been back at the school studying! It sucks sometimes having him home but not home because of studying! I am used to it more this year though! Does Jeremy like it though?
They're forecasting 80's next week I think! Yay! I can't wait.
Cute pictures of Bailey!
*I love Bailey's bangs- so cute on her.
*Can't believe she actually sat there and let Kayley pamper her.
* I didnt even know you were here until Bri said you were babysitting on Friday....I'm lame and should have stopped by-sorry!
Cute! Cute! Your weekend was eventful! We have to do something soon!
You always have fun backgrounds. You will have to let me in on your little secret! It is nice you and Bri live close so you guys can get together! Cute pictures by the way! Happy Halloween!
She is such a cute crazy little girl! I just love it!
Hooray for cooler weather, I'm sick of sweating too!
she is such a little cutie! i love her outfits, so precious... and hey, it looks like it's going to be cooler this weekend!!!
Can you believe that it's still pool weather? We have a pool party birthday party this weekend! Crazy! I love your family picture on top, you all always look too cute!
Wow, I can't believe it is still that hot there! It is freezing up here. I think I'm the only one who thinks it's cold though. We went to the store yesterday and I was like the only person I saw wearing a jacket! Hopefully you get a cool down this week!
Post a Comment