Park & Trunk-or-Treat

I finally got Bailey's costume done just in time for our ward Trunk-or-Treat. I think it turned out pretty good. I had a hard time finding her little fairy wings there were tons of wings but they were all too big for her. I found these little ones at Michael's for a $1 I was pretty happy about that. On Saturday we had such a fun day, Bailey and I met up with some friends at the Centennial Hills Park for some fun festivities. They had a bounce house, cake walk, cupcake decorating and other fun things for the kids. Bailey was so funny, for some reason she wouldn't eat her cupcake I don't think she liked the frosting that's so unlike her. After the park we went home and Bailey had a much needed nap before we went to our ward Trunk-or-Treat. Bailey was a little "Fairy Princess" this year. She looked so cute in her costume and she actually liked wearing it she thought she was pretty special


Bailey with her little "fireman" hat.


Bailey's untouched cupcake, I think she was too interested in her sucker and didn't want anything to do with the cupcake, silly girl.
Bailey with her little buddies


Still eating that sucker.



Trunk-or-Treat




Brother Hendrick had the best costume we had to get a picture of Bailey and Jeremy with him. Bailey doesn't look too excited about it.

That's the saddest little face.




10 comments:

Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

Bailey is SO cute! Bro. Hendricks should win an award for that costume!

Nicole said...

bailey was adorable in her little outfit, love the wings... love that they were a buck! steve freaked kacey out too, kylie was even a bit scared... i had to tell her it was okay and it was just james' dad. :)

The Lively's said...

Girly costumes look like so much fun! What a cutie!

the wadsworth family said...

Bailey looks adorable and her costume is so cute!

The Foisy's said...

Dang cute! Good job! Love it! Love the sad face too. She looks like a doll!

Young Family said...

Oh she is the cutest little fairy I have ever seen. So fun!

Mikki said...

I loved her costume. She's the cutest fairy princess ever. Brother Hendricks costume was way awesome.
I'd love you to show me how to do the backgrounds. Do I need any special software?

Shauna said...

How adorable :) Love your blog!

The Foulgers said...

Bailey looks so adorable! I love her costume! It looks like the Trunk or Treat was a lot of fun! We sure miss that ward!

THE GOULDINGS said...

bailey looks cute in her costume glad you had a fun halloween!!