Pumpkins, Carnival, & Goodbyes

My brother Cory left on his mission today, he flew out of the Vegas airport this morning at 9:30. He is going to the MTC in Argentina and I think he will be there for about 2 months to learn Spanish then he will be in Uruguay. He's such a good kid and will be an awesome missionary.
Cory wanted to eat at Claim Jumper the night before he left. We had great food and lots of fun. I'm so glad we had that time to spending together.









**On Saturday we went with our friends Erik and Savannah to a little carnival. It was pretty fun but Bailey wasn't big enough for a lot of the rides. In a couple of years she will love it.
Bailey taking a little break to hydrate. Look at how dirty her shoes are.


Savannah and I took the girls on a little ride, Bailey thought it was a lot of fun even if she doesn't look like it in the picture.



**Last week my sister and her kids came down for a little visit. I have wanted to go to the Orchard to get pumpkins and apple cider but never found time, when I did have time it was too late and all the pumpkins were pretty much gone. A friend invited us to go to this fun little place right by the Orchard that had pumpkins and farm animals for the kids to see. It was fun for the kids, I think they really like the animals. I wanted to get a picture of Bailey and I but she wasn't very happy about it.




Bailey is smiling in this picture (that doesn't happen often) too bad she's not looking at me.

8 comments:

Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

What fun!

The Foisy's said...

Oh, I bet he's so nervous! That is a dang long flight. What a good kid! I bet you're a little bummed. Yummy Claim Jumper! Tasty!! Love all the pics! Call me!

The Lively's said...

I put kyle on a haystack like that and he started screaming! It looks like fun! Good luck to Cory he will be back before you know it!

The Foulgers said...

I'm glad that there is a pumpkin place by the orchard. It always seems like whenever I went to that orchard they were out of pumpkins! Cute pictures!

Nicole said...

cute pictures, i love bailey's little denim skirt!

Young Family said...

I can't believe Cory is old enough to be on a mission. Time sure flies. Bailey is a doll. I love her smile in the last picture.

Mikki said...

Great pictures!! Bailey is just so darn cute-even when she's not smiling.

I love your blog background. Yours are always so cute. Do you do them yourself?

Anonymous said...

all the pictures are perfect! I'm back on so I hope to see more of what's happening in your world!