Happy Easter

This year for Easter Bailey and I went to my parents house while Jeremy stayed home and studied for finals. I was really sad that he couldn't come with us and we were going to stay home but Jeremy wanted us to go and have fun. I really think he just didn't want to have us around bugging him while he was trying to study lol. Bailey was so cute this year, she really loved the Easter egg hunt. She thought it was great to find eggs filled with "tandy" as she calls it. We ended up with way too much candy that I need to get out of my house fast before I eat it all.


















7 comments:

The Foulgers said...

I'm sorry Jeremy couldn't be there with you. I'm sure he was able to study a lot.
Bailey looks adorable in her Easter dress. Owen liked the egg hunt more than getting the Easter basket too. We are all candied out here. I'm glad there's no excuses to buy candy for a while!:)

Bromleys said...

Bailey looked so cute in that yellow dress. Good thing you got such good pictures. Also, I thought your Mom was your sister when I first saw her picture. She looks amazing.
Glad Bailey had such a blast!

Jackson 3 said...

How fun!! I'm glad Bailey liked it!! I wish I would have just stayed at my mom's!! Deon told me AFTER I got home the Thurs before, that I should have just stayed for Easter cause he was studying all weekend!!! Eli liked it none the less...

The Lively's said...

Glad you had a good Easter I absolutely love Easter!

Bri said...

Your pages look so cute.

The Foisy's said...

Your pages are so cute! It looks like you had fun, even without Jer! I love those of Bailey finding the eggs. It's fun to see that she knows what she's doing. Avery still didn't quite get it. I love how she calls it "tandy" that is the cutest dang thing!

Kasidee said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe how big she is. It seems like she had doubled in size in Valentines Day. She is a little girl now, there's nothing baby about her. Are you thinking it's about time for number 2?