Today my baby turns 2, I just can't believe she is already two. Time has gone by so fast and I have loved to watch Bailey grow and learn. She's such a fun little girl and my best bud. She loves to help clean the house, make dinner, do the laundry. She is full of energy (I wish I her energy I could get a lot done). She loves to talk, to me, to herself, and to people in the grocery store. She always has to be up doing something or going somewhere she's a little busy body. We love our little Bailey girl, and are so glad she's part of our family.

Right after she was born she weighed 7lb. 3oz. and 18.5 in long

Bailey at about 2 weeks old

Bailey at 1 year old

Bailey at 2 (on her new bike)
We had a fun little birthday party for Bailey 2 weeks ago. Jeremy had a break from school and both our families could come then so we did it a little early. I have a ton of pictures that I will post hopefully soon of the party along with what we have been up to the past couple weeks.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Bailey. I hope she has a special day. I think her and Owen were twins in the heaven. He is always busy too. Sometimes I think could you just sit still for one minute!!
She is such a fun little girl. I'm glad you have a little buddy to keep you company/busy while Jeremy is at such a busy time in his life.
Happy Birthday for your baby girl!!!
happy birthday bailey!!! wow, she's 2! time flies huh. that new bike is adorable :)
Happy Birthday Bailey!! I can't believe how fast the went by. Crazy!! Did you hear James is probably transferring to Jeremy's unit. I hope he does then we can come and stay every single month!! Jk we won't bother you that much but we will definitely come down and visit more often.
Happy Birthday Bailey. She is just the cutest!
Oh, sweet little girl! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Time sure does fly doesn't it! 2 already? I can't believe we have 2 year olds!!! {i just wish mine would talk like yours!! lol...}
Doesn't it hit you how fast time is going when your little baby is two? Kids are fun but very hard at times! Happy B-Day Bailey!
Happy Birthday, Bailey! I love the 2-week picture--what a doll!
Post a Comment