Our Exciting News
I'm pregnant!!!! My due date is Jan. 21st (I know a lot of you already know). This pregnancy has been a little interesting I've been pretty sick but luckily not as sick as I was with Bailey. A week after my first Doctors appt and 1st ultrasound I had what they call a "threatened miscarriage" pretty much I just had heavy bleeding so I went to the emergency room. There I had my second ultrasound and the baby was fine as far as they could tell. Yesterday (a month after the threatened miscarriage) I had another doctors appt and heard the heartbeat so that made me feel much better but my doctor still wanted me to go have another ultrasound today to make sure everything was ok and thankfully everything looks good. Because I'm only 14 weeks I didn't think that I would be able to find out what I'm having but I thought it would be fun to look. Well it was pretty clear that we are having a BOY! We are all so excited and can't wait to start on the baby's room. I keep tell Bailey that she's going to have a baby brother but she doesn't get it. I think it will be interest to see how she is with the baby. She really loves other peoples baby's I just hope she loves her baby brother and is nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
24 comments:
yeah!!!! congratulations, that's so wonderful, super happy for you guys :)
YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!! Congratulations! That is so exciting. I think it's awesome that you already know what you are having. Now you have lots of time to prepare. You know how much I love little boys!:)
Congrats! I had a feeling you were!
Congrats to you! That is very exciting!
Yay!!! I am so excited for you guys! I hope the rest of your pregnancy is smooth here on out. I am happy about all the babies coming around so close to mine! yipee!
OH PHEW! it's finally out! I'm so excited for you to have a BOY!! That's great news. Congrats!
This is happy news! Congratulations!
I told your news to Josh tonight and he is so excited for you... well, mainly for Jeremy, but you too. You know I love little boys, they are so much fun. Congrats again!
congrats! what wonderful news!
Congrats! I can't believe that the could tell what it was already by 14 weeks. Crazy!! Boys are alot of fun!
Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. Bailey will have fun with her little brother.
Hooray! Congratulations! Boys are lovely :) I love mine to pieces and they love me right back! Good luck picking names though!
congratulations you guys. Im sohappy for you guys. I'm glad everything turned out okay with the baby!!
We are very excited for you guys!!!! Let me know if you need anything at all. Love you
That is so awesome that you found out its a boy! I'm so excited for you!
Congrats! As you know I'm a fan of boys! Yay!!!
Yeah! Maybe you should name him Evan, because I already know Bailey is partial to another Evan. :) I am so happy for you guys!
Congrats, very exciting.
Yeah!! I'm so excited! You're going to LOVE having a boy! They are so fun, not that girls aren't, but there's something special about moms and their little boys.
Yay! Congrats, that is so exciting!!
Congratulations! How fun for you guys!
YEAH!!! I guessed it talking to your parents the other week. They denied it but I could tell you were. I have been wanting to call you but have been busy. That's crazy they can tell what HE is already. That's great everything is looking good! Miss you, I wish I would have gotten to see you.Next time hopefully!
Yea Nicole, that's so great!!! And now the fun: names, shopping, decorating!! Glad you're feeling better, let me know if I can help. I'll totally take Bailey!!
Oh my goodness! Congratulations Nicole!! How awesome! And a little brother for Bailey. Totally cool!
Post a Comment