I'm so behind on blogging but here is what we have been up to the last week. On Aug. 8th Jeremy's younger brother got married to a awesome girl at the Mount Timpanogos Temple. It was a beautiful day and we are so happy for them.


David and Lanea

Bailey giving uncle David kisses

On our way home from the wedding we stopped in Milford Ut to spend a little time with Jeremy's family who live on a little farm there. It was pretty fun for Bailey because it was like a little petting zoo.
(Kaylee, Bailey, and Sherra)
Bailey holding the poor little chicken I think she was about to squeeze it to death.

On Tuesday Jeremy took Bailey to the lake with some friends. I stayed home because with this pregnancy if I'm out in the heat for too long it makes me so sick. So my good friend Savannah and I went out to lunch while the guys were at the lake with the kids.

Bailey and Abby
On Thursday we went with some friends up to Mount Charleston to get out of the heat for a little bit and have a little picnic. It was so nice up there and we be going back up there soon.
Jeremy has the rest of Aug off school so we are just enjoying this much needed time to spend together as a family.
5 comments:
Geez, Bailey looks older. I've been missing out. Josh is deer hunting so I'm going crazy with the kids... if you get bored, let me know.
How fun!! You got some free time, to yourself-that is awesome. It was so good to see you when you came up this way.
Just stoping in to say hi!
I just can't believe how grown up Bailey looks!!! I just love her hair. She is such a cutie!
It was so good to see you at the Wadsworth Reunion. Way past due. You have a beautiful little girl. Congratulations on expecting her baby brother. Your blog is very classy. I hope you will post soon on the James Wadsworth blog. I can't wait for it to take off and get some posts.
Post a Comment