Our big baby boy!

I had another ultrasound yesterday to make sure that we are still having a boy (and we are) and to make sure everything is developing properly. Everything looks good and he is a very big boy. At 19 weeks he should weigh about 10 oz. our little guy weighs 1lb. yeah that's 6oz bigger then what he's suppose to be. I'm a little nervous that he is measuring so big, it makes me think I might be farther along then I thought. The last ultrasound I had the tech said that he was measuring about 5 days bigger then my due date. So I talked to my doctor and asked if that meant my due date was moved up and she said that they go off of the very first ultrasound when I was 8 weeks so my due date is still the same. I just don't see how he can be that big already, it's just crazy. His feet, the tech said he has very big feet measuring at 1 1/2 in (jeremy thinks she said 1 in but either way they are big)

His hands


He is definitely still a boy.



He's sucking his thumb.



His profile
Last week we went to Cali so I have a bunch of pictures that I need to post hopefully I will get around to that in the next day or 2 if I'm lucky :)

10 comments:

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Thats funny! My girl was measured at 7 oz.

The Foulgers said...

Oh, he's adorable already! I'm glad you're doing well. Keep us posted.
I can't wait to see your pictures from Cali!

Jackson 3 said...

HOW SWEET!! I am SOOO excited for you guys and to meet that little guy!

Nicole said...

YAY! so awesome, i'm so happy for you. i had no idea you were having a boy. honestly, i had no idea that you were THAT far along- you're super tiny. you look so awesome!

The Lively's said...

They got some great pictures of him! Maybe cuzz he is big : )! That is to bad they won't change the due date. Good luck!

The Foisy's said...

I bet you have him earlier than that! I love seeing those pictures that is so fun and it makes me excited for round 2 myself. Did I just type that? I can't wait to see all the fun in Cali!!!

Missy said...

I just love ultrasound pictures! I cannot believe he is so big and you are so dang tiny! My kids always measured differently the second ultrasound too, they tapered off towards the end. Hopefully you will go early!

Larzipan said...

I wouldn't worry! Even if he is bigger #2 is SO much easier to recover from and everything!

Ina said...

Hey, this is a very big event in your life. The ultrasound pictures are wonderful. This is the kind of stuff that should be in the James Wadsworth Tribal Gazette. How about a post and a couple of these pictures, also one of his big sister? We are still waiting for the Gazette to take off. I think everyone is waiting for the other person to post.

Bleak's said...

Too cute! I love ultra sound pictures. That's crazy he's measuring that much bigger. Bailey wasn't big was she?