25 weeks

This is the first picture I have taken with this pregnancy (I didn't take many with Bailey either). I always mean to take pictures to document the pregnancy but either forget and remember when I look completely nasty or think about it when Jeremy isn't around to take the picture. So here I am at 25 weeks. I'm feeling good and have a lot of energy most of the time so I'm just trying to get everything done before the holidays come and I'm really busy. It was so cute because Bailey wanted to show off her belly as well. I always ask her who's belly is bigger mine or hers and she always say hers is bigger. Silly little girl.


8 comments:

Bromleys said...

Wow, I've missed out on a lot of stuff lately. You guys are too cute. I love little Bailey's baby in her tummy. She cracks me up.

Ashley C said...

You are so cute pregnant. I can't believe how big Bailey is, she is so cute. We really need to get together one of these days.

The Foulgers said...

You look so cute pregnant. I LOVE Baily's baby belly-too cute. I can't wait to see you on Friday!:)

anna banana said...

You look darling!

Sheri said...

You are way to cute pregnant. Thats me when I pee on the stick,lol.

Unknown said...

You are too cute! I am a HOUSE when I'm pregnant! Bailey is so cute =)

The Foisy's said...

So cute! K, I want to see pics of her painted room!!!! I can kind of see it in the pictures but not very well, wait, forget it, I'm coming over to see it, even if you don't invite me. lol

Anonymous said...

So cute!
Anwen always tells me mine (belly) is bigger! "My belly is little. Mommy your belly is big!" I'm not even pregnant!