On Saturday we went with some friends to Tule Springs Christmas Celebration. Bailey was so excited to see Santa and to sit on his lap. She wasn't afraid at all and told him she wanted a kitchen, it was pretty cute.


They had a bounce house, Bailey didn't love it this time because the girl let a bunch of bigger kids in that were jumping pretty high. Bailey just held onto the side most of the time, after a couple minutes she was done.

They have a little petting zoo there, I'm not a huge fan of her touching all the nasty animals but she loved it.

Bailey and her little friend Eli trying to feed the goat some hay.
3 comments:
How fun! & what a cute Santa!
Cool! I think I always need to send big kids in with Owen, maybe then he'll only stay in a few minutes. We always have to drag him out!:)
Hey, that looks like it was a blast! Bay is such a cutie. Eh, let her touch the animals... Maybe it'll get wanting to touch the baby out of her system, before he comes.
Post a Comment