Baby Carter

Baby Carter is here, born Jan. 13th at 2:43 pm 7lb 9oz 20in.. We are so excited you have our little guy here he is so sweet and I just can't get enough of him.



At my 37 week Dr appointment I was dilated to 6 and 80 percent effacted I thought for sure the my Doctor would just send me right over to have the baby then but she sent me home, I have to say that I was pretty disappointed. On Tuesday the 12th Jeremy, Bailey, and I went out to dinner for my birthday then came home and just hung out. That night I started having some pretty good contractions (I had been having contractions for the past couple weeks but they were pretty random) so around 1 am I got up and showered then the contractions went away so I went back to sleep. The next morning I had a couple more contractions so I called my doctors office and they told me to go to the hospital to get checked out. So I dropped Bailey off with my good friend Vanessa and drove to the hospital. They checked me and I was dilated to 8, I called Jeremy and told him to hurry so he wouldn't miss the birth. Thankfully I was able to get my epidural, then they broke my water and started me on pitocin and about 2 hours later Cater was born.

















19 comments:

The Foisy's said...

He he, so cute! If you couldn't tell at the hospital, I couldn't get enough of him either! He's so dang cute, and I am baby hungry so when you're feeling up for a little break, you just let me know and Bailey and Aves can play and me and baby Carter will just snuggle! So happy for you!

Bryce said...

Congratulations you guys. Glad to hear the good news. You guys look great.

Bleak's said...

He is too stinkin cute. Look at all his hair. You look great in all the pictures too. I wouldn't have guessed you were going to have and then just had a baby! I am so excited for you guys. Boys are so much fun. I am going to call you tomorrow night. I got your message today. Miss you. wish I could come see you guys. Sorry again about the Birthday. :)

Lara said...

Look at all that hair!! Congrats he is adorable!

Sheri said...

He is so cute! I wish my kids were born with just half the hair he has. I can't wait to meet him.

Kata said...

He is a total dream! Congrats! Congrats!! Can't wait to see him. AHh! That hair! He'll be like his sissy!

ashlee sorensen said...

Congrats! So adorable!

Leigh said...

Congratulations!!!!
Enjoy those precious newborn days, there is something so sweet and special about snuggling with a newborn :)

Jilene said...

congrats to your family! Little boys are so much fun!

anna banana said...

Love his monkey outfit, BAiley looks verys erious about the whole thing! :)

The Allen Family said...

Congrats! He's so handsome. :) We love all of his hair! Cute family!

Bryan & Chandi

Jess Mangum said...

WOW. Thats awesome!! Sounds like things went well for you!! He is adorable with tonz of hair!! Hope you are doing well.... congrats!!

Chris & Rheon said...

Congrats you guys. He is so cute and oh my heck does he have alot of hair.... hope you all are doing well and I can't wait to see him...

The Lively's said...

Hah! I love the pictures of Bailey ! She has that look of what the heck just happened here!

He's a cutie! I love babies with lots of hair, so cute!

Larzipan said...

look at all that hair! Wow! Congratulations!

The Foulgers said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful! He looks a lot like Bailey did.
I'm happy it all went well and you were able to get your epidural, can you imagine not having it-ouch!

Rebecca and Nick said...

holy smokes, that baby has a TON of hair! Was Bailey born like that? Sooo cute. Congrats! I am glad it went so quick and smooth for you! Can't wait to meet him!

Chelsea said...

Wow, I can't believe you were at an 8 and just going about life, that's nuts!! You all look great. Love the name Carter, hope to see you soon!!

Mikki said...

Congratulations Nicole! He's adorable. I can't believe they didn't check you into the hospital at 6, that's crazy. Talk about a drawn out labor process!