Swimming with G-pa

My Dad was in town for a business meetings and was staying at the Paris Hotel so the we took advantage of the pool.


My dad has never been one for water so I was pretty impressed that he got in and was swimming with the kids. So now there is proof that he actually went swimming lol.

4 comments:

The Foulgers said...

K I don't know if you back-dated these posts or what, but I hadn't seen like 5 of them. So fun to see what you've been up to. Carter is so cute and is looking a lot like Jeremy and Bailey is beautiful, I can't believe she is in school. Owen wanted to start this year too, but I like having him home. When he goes to preschool next year I'm going to be an empty nester!

I'm planning on running the Hobble Creek half marathon, it's not till next summer. I'm totally ready to run now, just waiting on friends. Maybe I'll look into the one in St. George, it would be fun to see you.

The Foisy's said...

So cute!! Glad I got see you this weekend. Love all these pics of the kiddies!!

Chelsea said...

Seriously, when did Carter get so big!!! I can't believe how old he is!!! So cute!!

Shoecrazy Sue said...

WHOA??? That can't be Gordo in the pool! The things he won't do for grandkids! Your kids are getting so big!