First day of pre-school

Bailey was so excited to start pre-school. She has been asking since she was 2 when she gets to go to school and the day has finally arrived. When I dropped her off at school (I forgot to take pictures of that) I asked her if she was going to miss me and she said "no I'm excited to go to school" it made me a little sad but I'm glad she wasn't afraid. My little independent girl.
This is the little backpack she picked out, I'm not surprised because she loves Dora (hopefully she will grow out of that soon, Dora drives me crazy haha). It's funny because the backpack is almost as big as she is.

4 comments:

Allyssa said...

Bailey is such a cute little girl and I love her independent spirit. And how cute is that backpack!!

THE GOULDINGS said...

Oh she is so adorable!! she has grown up so fast I can't believe she is in preschool!!

Bleak's said...

She looks so cute. I still haven't put Tanner in school. He didn't qualify for preschool this year. They said he was to smart because he knows his colors, body parts, etc. REally?? So he'll just start kindergarten next year.

Chelsea said...

That's hilarious! I couln't wait for Reagan to get out of the Dora stage too. Trust me, it will happen! Glad that she loves school!