Valentines Day

On Valentines day I was able to spend it with all three of my loves. I made a yummy dinner, but I saved the best for last red velvet cupcakes, chocolate dipped strawberries, and chocolate cashews. Yeah I got a little carried away with the sweets.


Jeremy got me a new jewelry box, I got him a new backpack (I know not romantic but he needed one) and the kids each got a little teddy bear and candy.

4 comments:

Allyssa said...

You are such a good wife and mama. All of the desserts sound delicious! Way to go :)

Bromleys said...

Hey I think practical is very Romantic! Maybe I should take Valentine's lessons from you. I got Josh (our family) a picnic table.

The Foulgers said...

It think that your treats look amazing. I wish we still lived by you so we could get some of the leftovers!:)

Anonymous said...

Those cupcakes look really good!