
And this is what she came back with. Bailey has been saying she wants her ears pierced. I told her it will hurt a little and I think that scared her and she hasn't said much about it since. Then they go to the mall and she decided she wants it done. I'm sad I wasn't there with her but it was something fun she did with her daddy.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
4 comments:
I can't believe it! Wow way to go Bailey. I might smack Jeremy in the face for leaving you out, but you're right that was a cool thing to do with daddy.
wow!! what a brave little girl! so cute that she went and got it done with her daddy!
Just adorable. I'm surprised she wanted it done so badly, she's growing up fast.
Wow, that's super brave of Jeremy!!! Too cute!
Post a Comment