Two weeks ago Jeremy had spring break so we went to California for 4 days, 2 of those days Jeremy had meetings so my parents came with us to help me out with the kids. We had such a fun time, I'm glad we were able to have a little family vacation. We went to Disneyland on 2 of the days, it was VERY busy but we still had a fun time. Unfortunately the second day we were there Carter was not feeling well so my mom and I took him back to the hotel and Jeremy, Bailey, and my dad stayed and went on more rides.

Bailey's favorite ride was space mountain, they went on that twice.
3 comments:
looks like a lot of fun! i'm sure the kids loved it. this is a hard age for carter and jack with teething, allergies, sickness, sleepiness... i swear one day jack is happy, the next he's totally sick and we can't go anywhere.
Super cute pics!!
Looks like a great time!
I have to admit I am just a little bit jealous of your trip to "The happiest place on earth" DARLING pictures! But to be totally honest< next time take me. I would be so much more fun than Gordon! It is true, I talked to him and reminded him that it was supposed to be a happy place!
Post a Comment