These are just some random pictures. The first pictures is us at my parents house before church last Sunday, too bad Bailey wasn't looking at the camera. The next 2 pictures were taken back in July at my family reunion in Panaca. Yeah it was awhile ago but I thought they were cute. Look at that chubby little face. I think it's so cute! (Bailey was only 2 1/2 months old)
You have the cutest little girl! I'm Leslie - my husband Joe was Jermey's roommate in Iraq. Jeremy gave us your blog page and we look at it often. Bailey is such a cute girl! You can find us at mosslifeisgood.blogspot.com if you're interested.
7 comments:
She has the sweetest little face. I love the chubby face picture.Loryn is my first baby that doesn't have all the chub, I miss it.
She does have a sweet little face. Glad you posted, haven't seen ya in a while!
You have the cutest little girl! I'm Leslie - my husband Joe was Jermey's roommate in Iraq. Jeremy gave us your blog page and we look at it often. Bailey is such a cute girl! You can find us at mosslifeisgood.blogspot.com if you're interested.
soo cute!! I love bailey's little chub!! it's so adorable. She is the sweetest little thing. Avery has a double chin so she's getting there.
Don't let the sweet face fool ya- she is a vicious beast! j/k- we love Bailey!!!
I like that family picture and I love the little red dress she is in, she looks so cute in it!
i love that one of you guys on the couch! cute family :)
Post a Comment