
After Jeremy got home from work we had one of our awesome friends watch Bailey for us while we went to a show called Toxic Audio. The show was a lot of fun, it was a group of 5 people 2 girls 3 boys that made up the band. They did everything with their voices, it was pretty amazing. After that we went to the Macaroni Grill for dinner, Jeremy's favorite. Then went and got some ice cream for dessert. We had such a fun night out, it's so nice to be able to go on a real date.

5 comments:
Sounds like such a nice time. Good for you guys. I'm so glad you wrote about that show, I've heard of it a few times, but had no idea what it was about. Sounds like a lot of fun.
It really is great to get out with out the baby on occassion!! Tell Jermey happy birthday from the Moss's! The band sounded fun and I also love Macaroni Grill and french toast!
Oh you two are sooo cute!! Sorry Erik and I are so annoying! We are anxious to just get down there! Hey then times like that, we can take Bailey!!
Happy belated birthday Jeremy!
isn't it funny that when you finally get out on your own as a couple, all you do is talk about the baby? :)
Post a Comment