Surfing the net

So I was checking out Stephenie Meyer's website and I saw she had an excerpt of her new book The Host. I read that and it really kind of confused me, I'm sure because it was just a small piece of the book. I was having a hard time following what was going on, but I still think I might pre-order the book so I can have it when it comes out in May. I know I'm a dork but I do like her writing style, and I really loved the Twilight books so I hope this one is pretty good. If you want to check it out just go to her website http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/ and click on The Host. If you check it out or already have let me know what you think about it.



Another cool thing that I have found on the Internet is Pandora Radio. You type in the name of a song or artist that you like and it will create a radio station that plays music that is similar to the song/artist you picked and you can create a bunch of play lists. Thought it was pretty cool Jeremy told me about it so I thought I would share it will all of you if you want to check it out at http://www.pandora.com/



It probably sounds like I have way too much time on my hands but this is actually the first time I have sat down and really done much on the computer for awhile. Bailey is taking her nap and I actually don't have a million things that I have to do right now so I'm just enjoying it for a minute.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I have not read the Twilight series yet, I have the first book here but i've been nervous to start it becuase i'm so busy lately. I hear once you start it you can't put it down! I am excited to check into the radio station thing you mentioned!

Mikki said...

So I checked out the book, it sounds pretty good. Actually, I just read the blurb about it, not the excerpt from it. But it does sound interesting. I like science fiction, although it's been a while since I read anything sci-fi. The last fiction I read is from the Millennial Glory series-the first one of the series. I enjoyed it.
I love surfing the web, lately I've had a little more free time in the evenings to enjoy it.

The Hunters said...

I read all fo the Twilight series too, and I am really excited for the next book and movie to come out. You will have to let me know how "The Host" is.