4th of July Weekend
We had such a fun 4th of July we went to Panaca for the weekend it was so relaxing and nice. It felt good to get out of the Vegas heat and go somewhere a little cooler.
Just hanging out watching the parade.
Bailey loves playing on Grandpa's lawn mower.
She has a little partner in crime, those two would have played on that all day.
Jeremy and I playing a intense game of water volleyball
After breakfast we went outside for a minute and Bailey didn't want to sit on the grass so she found herself a nice patch of dirt to sit on. This picture just cracks me up her hair is all crazy and she is so dirty. What a funny little girl.
She isn't sure if she like the water spraying on her.

Just hanging out playing with some balls.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
You always get the cutest pictures of Bailey! I love the once with wild hair-that is too funny! I'm glad you had a good 4th, and got out of the heat!
Ha- I love her crazy hair!! I have lots of pictures for you, I will email a few and then just send you a disc with all of them. We had a lot of fun with you guys this weekend.
looks like you had fun too! Bailey is so stinking cute!!! good job mom and dad! And as far as it staying light late...it sucks. It's so hard to get the kids in bed at a reasonable hour!
I wish we could have escaped the heat for the 4th. I love the water volleyball picture.Hey that means you can play with the ward. Glad you had fun.
Looks like fun! We have never gone to Panaca for the 4th-Wade is too much of a pyro and likes to stay here so he light fireworks himself! Are you guys going up for the 24th? Maybe we will see you then!
Cute pics. Bailey is just adorable. Glad you could get away from the heat for the 4th.
BTW I left you something on my blog...
Great picture of Bailey's hair, I love it sticking straight up, I can tell she will have fab hair all her life!
Looks like you had a blast!! I love that hair picture!
p.s. Book Club - My House - Tomorrow! Hope to see you there!
Nicole so cute. I love her in that hate.
looks like you guys had an awesome 4th of july!! its always nice to get away and enjoy time as a family!! bailey is so cute!!
Post a Comment