This is Bailey's little 4th of July outfit complete with little hair bows to match.



I love the 4th of July through different experiences I have really come to appreciate what it means to live in a free country. We have so many freedoms, we are truly bless to live in this great country. I'm grateful for all the men and women who have served to protect our freedoms and who continue to serve. They are true heroes!
6 comments:
Bailey looks so cute in her 4th of July outfit. I am such a loser I usually get the boys a T-shirt, but this year I have not done anything. I am such a slacker!
She could not be cuter! It is so fun to see you as a mom! I whole heartedly agree with you about appreciating the 4th of july and the many freedoms that we have(and take for granted) I hope I will always appreciate these brave men and women who give us the rights which we enjoy every day! Happy 4th!!
okay that is the cutest outfit, i love her little smile, and her hairbows are adorable!!!!
She is so cute. I love the faces that she makes
That outfit is so adorable!! she is just so cute!! happy 4th of July!!
She is adorable, I love how you have her all decked out, the great thing about a little girl!
Post a Comment