We have wanted to find something we can do as a family so we thought bike riding would be a fun activity and good exercise. We got a little bike trailer for Bailey and Jeremy already has a bike, I just need to get me one and we will be all set.

We took turns taking Bailey on a ride around the block. She loved it and I realized how out of shape I am so this will be really good for me. Now if only it would just cool down a bit.

12 comments:
Bike riding is deceptively hard!! When I was a kid I could make it all over town, now I am lucky to make it around the block! I'll bet Bailey loves going on rides with you!
yeah, fun! i think that's an awesome idea for family fun. at first when i read your blog post title, i thought it said "our new baby" not hobby... threw me for a loop for a second ;)
Fun!!!! I remember our old school bike trailer when I was a little girl....it was all hard, black plastic. Now look how advanced your ride is with seat belts & windows! Bailey you are set!
Love bike riding. looks like a lot of fun. I love the bike trailer. I bet she had a blast!!
That is a great idea! I would buy us bikes, but I have no where to store them. One bike is probably enough right now with how hot it is. You can take turns till you get too hot. In the meantime Bailey can just sit back and enjoy!
F U N!
How fun! I keep telling JOe we need to get bikes. Stella loves being outside!
You must check out the townie by electra bikes, they are super cool, ultra comfy and we love them! 4 of us have them in our fam. GO TRY THEM OUT! I am certain someone in vegas carries them. We love biking,Davis is the bike capital of the country and really caters to bikes so it makes it really easy. Bailey will be one content baby (when it cools down there of course!)
oooh, I totally want one of those. Only, both of us need bikes. That might have to be a later venture but that looks like some serious fun!
So cute to see one little kid in the trailer- we always have our loaded with 2! Bailey looks so lonely..... :)
Nicole!!!!! I found your blog through Jamie's and I am SOOOO Excited! Baily is so cute, I can't believe how old she is! How are things going! I am so glad we'll be able to keep in touch I've missed you!!
Great hobby! Good idea, looks like fun.
Post a Comment