Thursday I could tell that Bailey was so sick of being in the house and I really didn't feel like taking her to the park so we turned on her little sprinkler and played in the back yard. The water was a little cold but it felt good on such a hot day.
BBQ & Fun in the backyard
Wednesday night we went to our friends Erik and Savannah's house for a little BBQ and swimming. We had such a fun night and Bailey loved the pool.
Bailey with her little life jacket, I bought this for her when we went to the beach and we never used it so we got to try in out and I think she likes it.
Floating on her back
Jeremy and Bailey swam in the pool the water was a little cool for me so I hung out in the hot tub.
Thursday I could tell that Bailey was so sick of being in the house and I really didn't feel like taking her to the park so we turned on her little sprinkler and played in the back yard. The water was a little cold but it felt good on such a hot day.
Thursday I could tell that Bailey was so sick of being in the house and I really didn't feel like taking her to the park so we turned on her little sprinkler and played in the back yard. The water was a little cold but it felt good on such a hot day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Little cutie pututie! or how ever you spell that? I like that life jacket because she can float on her own, the one we have makes him float but not balance with HEAD UP!
Is Jeremy in school now? Does he like it and is he always studying?
She is so cute. Looks like she had fun.
Post a Comment