San Diego Vacation

We went on a family vacation to San Diego with my family last week. We left Saturday July 26th and got home Saturday August 2nd. We did so many fun things and had a great time. I'm just going to warn you I have a ton a pictures from our trip. I use my blog kind of like a journal so I want to document all that we did so there are going to be a lot of pictures sorry. (skip over them if you get bored)

Sunday July 27th

That morning we went to church then we headed off to Old Town San Diego. I loved Old Town there are so many cool things down there and it was fun just to walk around and check things out.


Bailey and I
Grandma and Grandpa with the kids
Our little fam.







Monday July 28th

We went to the San Diego Zoo. Bailey loved the animals.



The little petting zoo really grosses me out but Bailey loved it. I made sure her hand were washed really good after.
Bailey and Jayden
Bailey needs her sleep so I was so glad when she finally fell asleep when we were walking around.

Tuesday 29th & Wednesday 30th

Our hotel was right by a beach but it was really rocky so we found another one that wasn't too far a way that was really nice. Bailey loved the water and wasn't afraid of it at all. She would just go running in and get mad when you would grab her, crazy little girl.


Bailey and I
Drinking her juice box with a little sand
Poor Grandma trying to keep a hold of Bailey and Jayden
We found a way to let her play in the water but not get taken out by the waves. I nice little pool right on the beach.


Bailey riding the waves
Bailey and Jordan and yes Bailey is having a break down, who knows why.
Jeremy skim boarding.
They guys all had their turn out in the water now it was the girls. Everyone looks all cute we should have taken an after picture of what we looked like when we got out, scary.
Grandma and Bailey



Thursday July 31st

We went to my favorite Theme Park Sea World, I love it there we had so much fun. It was Bailey's first time and I think she had a lot of fun.

I get really motion sick so I couldn't take Bailey on this Elmo's Flying Fish ride and Jeremy was on a different ride so my Uncle David took her. I think she enjoyed it, when she's older I'm sure it will be more fun for her.
Watching the a show and Bailey eating the cup guess it's about time for lunch.
If you look close you can see the nasty little fish Bailey fed to the the Sea Lions
She was so tired
Jeremy and Richard took Bailey and Jayden on Oscar's Rocking Eel ride. I don't think Bailey liked this one she looked pretty scared.


Friday August 1st

This was our last day on the beach. Bailey was being pretty fussy and I couldn't figure out why, her little swimmer diaper was pretty full so my mom and I went to change it. The poor thing had poop all over her bum and when I was wiping her, her bum was bleeding she had such a bad diaper rash. I felt so bad, the night before she had a little rash but I didn't think much of it. I'm sure all the salt water, sand, and poop didn't help it any. I took her back to the hotel and got her all taken care of and down for a nap and I got to have some time to relax and read.


My brother Anthony
Jeremy with his sweet surfboard.
Bailey and Jayden playing in the sand.






Breaking Dawn


Yes, we went to Barnes & Noble Friday night at midnight to go get Breaking Dawn. It was a lot of fun to have a little girls night while the guys and kids stayed home. I couldn't believe how into it some people where. It was so funny to watch them all.


11 comments:

Nicole said...

what a fun post! i loved all your pictures... i'm so with you on those petting zoos, i hate them and matthew makes fun of me... but i really hate them and don't want my girls touching anything. i loved bailey chowing on the sea world cups, mine did the same thing, it was a battle who got to hold that big cup!

and of course, breaking dawn. love that you went at midnight, mine came tuesday. i preordered it from amazon, i'm halfway done. but it's almost bedtime for the girls, so i can only imagine i'll get another 150-200 pages in tonight!!! :)

thanks for sharing your vacation, so much fun... made me miss san diego.

Mikki said...

looks like so much fun. I love the picture of Bailey sleeping in the stroller.
I was checking out someone's blog and they even dressed up for the release of the book!
I hope to be able to read the rest of the series soon. I've only read Twilight so far.

The Foulgers said...

Great post, love the pictures! Man, you guys had a jam packed week. I love that you made time to go get your breaking dawn book, even though you were on vacation! Are we addicted or what?:)

Jill said...

yeah- I've been waiting for these pictures. So much fun and I seriously have butterflies in my stomach with excitement for my trip. Can't wait for the beach.
I got breaking dawn saturday and read half of it by the end of the day and still havent been able to finish it because I am so busy getting ready for our trip and I'll admit I'm not loving the book- definitely not my favorite.

The Lively's said...

Looks like you guys had fun!

Shoecrazy Sue said...

Well documented fun! I swear the Wadsworth girls get more gorgeous with age, unlike most of us! Try Bag Balm on Bailey's rash-I know it's weird but I swore by it with my kids. A pharmacist gave it to me and it is a miracle cream for sad butts. I also had to get to Breaking Dawn ( we live across from Borders so it was easy. Of course Hannah grabbed it and took it to EFY with her. Darling pictures, I am so glad you guys still do your beach trip, such awesome memories!

Missy said...

What a great trip! Looks like you all had a blast! I love the pic of all of you girls getting ready to boogy board.
I didn't know about the sesame street rides at Sea World. Chloe would love it!

Taneil said...

I love San Diego! It's looks so you had a great time. I also got Breaking Dawn. Have you finished it yet?

THE GOULDINGS said...

looks like you guys had alot of fun. I have always wanted to go there. thats funny that you went to the midnight party but hey anytime you can get a girls night is worth it. i just finished the third one now on to the 4th( i know im alittle behind) glad you had a fun time. bailey is so adorable and is getting so big!

The Foisy's said...

oooh, I'm jealous. I know I said I was burnt out on going on trips, but that one looks worth it. I bet you guys had a blast! That's perfect for Jeremy before schools starts. Once our guys are hitting the books at night, we're gonna have to do more stuff!

anna banana said...

Looks like such a great trip! I especially love all the girls going in with the boogie boards. Excellent!