We had such a good Christmas this year, we stayed home and did our own little Christmas. Bailey had a blast opening up all her presents. She would open one and play with it for awhile and then find another to open. After all the presents were opened we ate a nice big breakfast and then Bailey played with her toys, we watched movies and just spent time as a family.

Jeremy got Bailey a little play tool set so she can help daddy whenever he is fixing things around the house. It's so funny because Bailey loves to be our little helper. She even got to try out her new tools by help Jer put together her little stroller for her doll.


Santa brought Bailey this little car she likes ride around the house on. I think this was her favorite present, she loves to follow us around the house on it.


We are so bless this Christmas season, at the the first of the month I was having a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit. It might have been because Jeremy had finals and we didn't see him much. He was so busy Bailey and I decorated the tree without him, and I would try to read Christmas stories to Bailey but that would only last for a minute, she is such a busy girl. The more I thought about Christmas the more I tried to concentrate on the true meaning of Christmas and not on all the commercial things. I am so grateful for my Savior and all that he has done for me. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
2 comments:
I love that age, because they take their time and play with each toy. Bailey is getting so big and beautiful. I'm glad you had a great Christmas!
Christmas looked like fun at your guys house. I'm glad it was a good one. I'm pretty sure that I got Bentlee that exact same baby stroller/cradle thing. She loves it, it's so cute to watch her feed her babies and cover them with blankets, or clothes, whatever she can find really!
Post a Comment