So much to be thankful for

I have so blessings I just want to name a few:
A wonderful hard working husband who loves me despite all my many faults.
A beautiful daughter that I adore, I'm so thankful she is a part of our family.
The gospel of Jesus Christ.
An Amazing family who loves and supports us.
Wonderful friends who always make me laugh.
My home.
My ward family.
My Heavenly Father.
A loving Savior


We had a great Thanksgiving with family. I have tons of picture from our weekend but I only had time to do two scrapbook pages so I figured I would post those now because who knows when I will get the rest done.

Our dinner was so yummy like always. We all had a great time being together as a family.

The kids all loved playing in the leaves, they were so cute. Uncle Anth even let the kids bury him in all the leaves. He was such a good sport to play with the kids.

8 comments:

the wadsworth family said...

Cute pages. Someday maybe I'll be able to do some like that:)

anna banana said...

Cute pages!

Sheri said...

What cute pages! How do you make them on the computer and what site do you use.

Nicole said...

Sheri, I download digital scrapbook paper online (there are tons of websites that have free stuff on them I like www.digifree.blogspot.com. I use Photo Shop to make the pages.

The Foulgers said...

I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving!

Bleak's said...

Cute leaves pictures! The one with Bailey looking up is adorable. Thanksgiving looked like a blast. I can't believe how big your cousin is getting! Crazy!

Bri said...

Way cute pages. We miss you guys. Kayley wanted me to tell you that she miss bailey.

Mikki said...

I especially love the fall page with the kids playing in the leaves. SO cute!!