Thursday night we went to the Magical Forest with our friends Erik, Savannah, & Avery. It was so fun, we had never been before. Of course the night we went they said it was their busiest night so far and it was pretty cold. Bailey was pretty tired so after we sat on Santa's lap we just strolled around and looked at the lights. I tried to take pictures of the lights but they really don't do it justice it was so pretty. I haven't really felt the Christmas spirit this year and I'm not really sure why, but after going there and seeing all the lights it's starting to feel a little more like Christmas is next week.
3 comments:
I have not been their for years. I used to volunteer there prior kids. I was Frosty one year, lots of fun. I really need to take the kids.Glad you feel some Christmas cheer.
that looks like so much fun. our neighbor gave us tickets to go, we haven't yet. is it usually crowded? we've never been before so we might get down next week sometime.
We never went there, but I wish we would have. I think that is a great tradition to start.
Post a Comment